[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.8: Forms broken for included Projects on Protege Server

Hanno Wunderlich hannowun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 05:22:39 PST 2012

Hi Tania,

thanks for the information. Unfortunately it was planned to do a
companywide rollout of Protege 3.4.8. I think i will have to copy the forms
information from the included Project to the other one (I already have a
little tool that does the work).

Is there any possibility to get more detailed information what has changed
between the releases. The 3.4.8 release notes did not mention any changes
on the client-server part of protege.

Hanno