[protege-discussion] Export UML format

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 12 09:28:34 PST 2012

On 11/11/2012 09:26 AM, Marine Terezinha da Silva Bello Flores wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to get a UML diagram form my PHD project.
>  I use Protege 4.2.
> How could I do that.

The real question is how to convert OWL to UML or XMI.  This will
broaden your search a bit.  There used to be a Protege 3 plugin that
would do this but I think that it did not stay up to date with the
latest changes to the UML specification.  I did a google search and
found a possible hit on [1].

-Timothy

[1] http://owl2xmi.sourceforge.net/