[protege-discussion] Fwd: WebProtege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 12 11:22:04 PST 2012

OK, your risk :) We warned you :)

You will still need to include the libs that are documented on the wiki
that depend on Protege 3 because we have both backends still in place.
We are gradually cleaning up the code, and these dependencies will be
gone eventually. Try to include all the jars you find, including the
ones in WEB-INF/lib. It should at least compile.

The new OWL server is not working with WebProtege, yet. Currently it
uses a different mechanism and a binary (and super fast!) backend for
storing the changes and supporting concurrency that Matthew implemented.

In any case, we don't recommend that you do any development (at least
backend side) with WebProtege 2.0 because we might change it significantly.

Good luck!

Tania