[protege-discussion] how to use owl validator

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 13 10:51:59 PST 2012

There are probably several OWL validators.  The one that I generally use
for OWL 2 ontologies is [1].  It is easy to use.  It has a single input
box.  If your ontology is published on the web then you simply enter the
address of the ontology into the box. If not, you cut and paste the
contents of your ontology into the box.

-Timothy.

[1] http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/validator/