[protege-discussion] File OWL

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 13 10:58:26 PST 2012

On 11/9/12 9:36 AM, Marine Terezinha da Silva Bello Flores wrote:
> Sorry Timothy,
> I did not explain right, because English is not my first language.
>
> How do I get the code in language OWL, when I open my file  .owl
> in Protege 4.2,
> because I need to see the code in language owl inside my file and
>  export this code in owl. In my file I find the code in RDF only

If you can, you might get a better answer by providing the file that you
tried to load, a description of what you tried to do and a description
of what happened.  Based on what you have said I am uncertain whether
you are having an RDF vs. OWL 2 problem or some other problem.  If I saw
the file that you are trying to load for example, I would very quickly
know if it can be loaded directly into Protege and what issues might arise.

-Timothy.