[protege-discussion] Fwd: WebProtege

Safran, Tracy (NIH/NCI) [C] safrant at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 13 15:34:56 PST 2012

I checked out webprotege from the icat/trunk location you've specified and  added the jars per the instructions here http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtege#Developer.27s_Guide.  I am pointing to my Protégé_3.4.8 installation for the User Libraries and most everything works except this:

The method exportWithNativeWriter(OWLModel, URI, Collection) is undefined for the type JenaExportPlugin
                AdminServiceImpl.java
                /webprotege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server
                line 259 Java Problem

Tracy M. Safran  (Contractor)
Programmer Analyst
EVS support
SAIC-Frederick, Inc.
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR)
301-402-1537