[protege-discussion] Map widget

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 19 19:27:54 PST 2012

I haven't been doing too much active development in Protege 3 for a
while but my recollection is that there already are some widgets that
depend on multiple slots.  I suspect that it is not that tricky to
implement but it has been a while.

On the other hand, in Protege 4 I can tell you that there is no issue.
You can create a view that changes what it displays depending on the
selected individual and its property values.

-Timothy