[protege-discussion] Map widget

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 20 15:59:55 PST 2012

The graph widget can use the values from 2 slots (slots for node and
link information) to display graphs.

Another possibility is to encapsulate the 3 values (longitude, latitude,
& iconURL) in an instance, and use a slot widget to display the values
of the instance (e.g., instanceTable widget).

Samson