[protege-discussion] access ontology using protegeserver

Dinbandhu Laxman Gauda Dinbandhu_Gauda at infosys.com
Thu Oct 4 04:05:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have saved ontology in mysql database and I am trying to access that using protégé collaborative server.

Questions is How Can I load ontology saved in database using client -server model (basically using protégé 3.4.8) ? I can load / access the ontology saved in examples folder as a file, but I do not see any option of opening ontology from database in a client - server env. Am I missing something here ?

Can I have some reference doc which talks more on client-server database access?

Thanks
-Dinu

Infosys e-mail system.