[protege-discussion] integration of owl files reg

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 8 06:58:20 PDT 2012

Create a new ontology that imports all three ontologies and run the
reasoner on that.  Both Protege 3 and Protege 4 have buttons for
importing ontologies in their first tab (the Metadata tab and the Active
Ontology tab respectively).  If you are interested in using inference, I
would recommend Protege 4.

-Timothy