[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.8 with oracle database backend

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 8 07:19:07 PDT 2012

The Protege team has not supported the Oracle database for many years
now.   There was a post some time ago (years?) where somebody supplied a
patch which allowed Protege to work with Oracle.  But I did some google
searches and didn't find the post in question.

My recommendation would be to use either mysql or postgresql which are
both tested nightly.

-Timothy