[protege-discussion] Triple store support for protege

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 22 06:40:27 PDT 2012

Protege does not support a triple store as a backend.

Protege 3 comes with its own inference for Protege frames.  It is a bit
unclear what else could be added since the Protege 3 frames language
does not come with a semantics.  If you want to do inference I would
recommend OWL and Protege 4 because there are a wealth of powerful
inference tools there.

-Timothy