[protege-discussion] Publishing ontology

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 24 11:35:19 PDT 2012

Hello Marine,

One possibility would be to request an account on the Protege wiki and
upload a copy of your ontology to our ontology library:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Ontology_Library

If your ontology has anything to do with the biomedical domain, you
might consider submitting it to BioPortal:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Jennifer