[protege-discussion] sparqle tutorial reg

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 26 08:33:15 PDT 2012

On 10/25/2012 11:26 PM, kala devi ramar wrote:
> Dear all
> I am not able get proper sparql tutorial for protege which uses
> properties and instance. My work is not moved because of this hurdle.

It is true that Protege does not give a sparql tutorial but there are
several sparql tutorials on the web.  I did a web search for "sparql
tutorial" and the second hit already seemed reasonable.

> I have integrated jena with eclipse. similarly how can i import
> protege tool in eclipse or use my RDF file in eclipse.

We have a pre-built workspace that sets up a Protege development
environment that you can use with eclipse.  The eclipse setup is
described here [1].

>  Please help me in this regard
> Thank you all
> R.kaladevi