[protege-discussion] converting projects between OWL and Frames - Vice versa

Ganesh kumar ganeshkumar1987 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:01:23 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I am using protégé 3.4.8 to develop ontologies.

We have a requirement to use both OWL and frames (since we need some
plugins which are developed solely for this) to develop ontologies.

I thought convert to project format would solve my issue, even if
ontologies are developed in two different formats.
But it seems the conversion is not working properly, and we get so many
errors like (no content displayed in the screen).

Is there a way I could convert my project between frames and OWL?

Thanks
Ganesh