[protege-discussion] Sparql query reg

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 4 08:14:47 PDT 2012

On 09/02/2012 10:32 AM, kala devi ramar wrote:
> Hello all
> i have imported a XML file into protege 3.4.8.
> I want to make queries on the file. Default query works.To effectively
> use my file where i can find the URL of my file.

This could mean many things.  But an obvious interpretation is that that
URL (IRI actually) can be found on the Active Ontology Tab beside the
"Ontology IRI" label.  You can cut and paste these field contents.  This
IRI is often a prefix for many of the IRI's that are used in your ontology.

-Timothy