[protege-discussion] RDF file ref

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 4 08:18:21 PDT 2012

On 09/02/2012 10:03 PM, kala devi ramar wrote:
> Hello all
> In protege 3.4.8 i have opened rdf file

Protege 3.4.8 opens RDF/XML serializations of OWL files.  In fact this
is the only serialization format it understands I think.

> given in the example.

I am not sure what RDF file and what example you are referring to here.

> It show some error and not opened.Similarly n3, N-triples formats.

I am not sure that Protege 3.4.8 understands n3, N-triples.  I know that
Protege 4 can handle turtle syntax.

-Timothy