[protege-discussion] Protege Conference Survey

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:10:24 PDT 2012

Greetings Protege Community,

It's been 3 years since we've had a Protege Conference.  We're
considering the possibility of offering a conference in the spring or
summer of 2013.  We would greatly appreciate your help in filling out a
quick survey to let us know if there is sufficient interest in moving
forward with this endeavor.

*Survey link:* http://goo.gl/Cz3GP

Protege conferences bring together researchers developing or using
Protege methodologies and tools, and are the premier forums for
discussion about current and future applications of the Protege
approach. Information about past conference offerings isavailable on the
Protege website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/conferences.html

If you're interested in hosting a Protege Conference, please contact
Jennifer (vendetti at stanford.edu).

Best Regards,
The Protege Team