[protege-discussion] sparqle query reg

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 17 18:00:24 PDT 2012

On 9/12/12 8:06 PM, kala devi ramar wrote:

> ---
>
> Hello
> I have 2 rdf files for weather forecating. I want to integrate 2 rdf
> files . How to write a query using sparqle to integrate 2 rdf files

First of all, SPARQL doesn't have any notion of files, so, as far as I
know, you can't use it to merge filles.

Secondly, it probably matters in this what tools you are using.  If you
are using Protege 4 for instance and these rdf files are OWL 2, then
Protege has a mechanism that will allow you to merge files (in Protege
4, Refactor->Merge ontologies).  If you are not using Protege but are
using some other RDF tool then there is probably a relatively easy way
to get what you want.

-Timothy