[protege-discussion] How to reuse other ontologies' terms in webprotege 2.0 Beta

Yu Lin linikujp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:28:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

I just started to use webprotege 2.0 Beta.
I can use it on my iPad! That's fantastic. So I can edit or view or comment
the ontology anywhere I like.

However, I couldn't figure out how to import a term from an external
ontology in webprotege.
Is there a way to do that?

Also, please tell me how to change the class name.
It seems that the class names were used for URI, so it can't be changed.
We can only delete and redo the class.

Thanks,
Asiyah Yu Lin from University of Michigan