[protege-discussion] How to reuse other ontologies' terms in webprotege 2.0 Beta

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 20 11:34:37 PDT 2012

Hi,

You can use the BioPortal search view to reference terms in ontologies in bioportal.....  select "Add content to this tab".  Does this do what you want or do you want to import whole ontologies?

With regards to renaming, there's no way to do this in the UI..... at the moment.

Cheers,

Matthew

p.s. please could you use the webprotege-feedback list in future for webprotege related matters?