[protege-discussion] Convert IFC to OWL or XML

Henry fonbeyin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 11:27:54 PDT 2012

Dear All,
I have model a building using Revit Architecture. I have converted to IFC 2X3 (Industry Foundation Classes). My main question is how can I read IFC 2X3 using protege-OWL tool. I had thout of converting to IFCxml or IFCOWL before attempting to read in Protege-OWL by the aid of plugins. Is there any tool that can facilitate the conversion of IFC 2X3 to IFCxml or IFCOWL??

Regards,

"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." Martin Luther King

Dr. Ingr. Henry ABANDA(PhD, Dipl.-Ing., BSc (Hons); Prince2-1, AIEMA)
ENSP-Polytechnique Yaounde 1, UNIBU.
Research Engineer (Renewable Energy/Ontology Engineering)
Oxford Institute for Sustainable Development
Department of Real Estate & Construction, Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment
Oxford Brookes University
Headington Campus, Gipsy Lane, Oxford
OX3 0BP

United Kingdom.