[protege-discussion] Questions on Protege 4.x

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 27 10:30:27 PDT 2012

On 09/27/2012 12:47 AM, Narayanan Chinthavalappu Chidambaran wrote:

> 1. When is the support for Collaborative Protege Server planned to be
> available for Protege 4.x (not WebProtege)?

I think that an alpha release is close.  We are testing a version of the
server and it has many of the capabilities that I think the alpha
release should have.  It is under active development and is being tested
inside the group.

> 2. Is there support for MOKA model templates in Protege 4.x?

Protege 4 is an OWL editor.  I don't know much about MOKA and I am not
sure if there is an OWL connection.

> 3. Is there a standard way to save a diagram created using Protege
> graphical viewer?

Both OWLViz and Ontograf have mechanisms for saving a graph into various
image formats. The button is above the graph near the right hand side.

-Timothy