[protege-discussion] Adding an item to the View menu item

Dinbandhu Laxman Gauda Dinbandhu_Gauda at infosys.com
Tue Apr 2 21:54:52 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Currently I am using protege4.2 beta and  I have my view components placed in "org.protege.ontologycategory"

I am wondering if there is a way I can create my own custom name to store them all under, with out having to create an entirely new menu item. Since they are all view components I am hoping to still store them under that option but organized in my own drop down.

Thank you,
-Dinu

Infosys e-mail system.