[protege-discussion] Help : Enquiry for PSM Librarian

Addib Navilla ed_navilla at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 06:19:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm new to Protege and I need help to get some information.

FYI, I'm planning to use Protege 3.3.1 and PSM Librarian 3.1 Plugin in my project. I intend to experiment with the Protege PSMs to develop knowledge-based system.  I’ve identified two PSMs that can be potentially used in my project: the "Cover & Differentiate" and the "Iterative/piece-oriented” methods. However, there is no UPML description for the "Iterative/piece-oriented” method in the PSM Library.

I will appreciate if you could kindly advise me where I can obtain the Protege codes for the "Iterative/piece-oriented” method, as well as useful information on how to use the Protege’s PSMs. Please advise if there is new approach in building knowledge based system using Protege.

Thank you.

Regards,
Addib