[protege-discussion] how to query the merged ontology

suganya suguu7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:09:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

1). I want to know how a merging in rdfcat takes place??? will it merge
semantically?...
2).I opened my merged.owl file in protege 3.4.2... am getting the error
which is mentioned below....anyone give a solution...
File Loading and Parsing Errors
Errors found performing operation.

1. An error occurred at parsing the OWL ontology

    file:/C:/apache-jena-2.10.0/apache-jena-2.10.0/bat/merged.owl

    at line -1 and column -1.
    Jena parse error message: Premature end of file.
    Exception class org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.  Message: Premature end
of file.

See console and log for more details.

--
with regards.....