[protege-discussion] Protege-OWL Short Course, September 2-4, 2013, Vienna, Austria

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 17 16:19:23 PDT 2013

Dear Protege Community,

We are pleased to announce our next offering of the Protege-OWL Short
Course in early September in Vienna, Austria.

The course provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering and
the Web Ontology Language (OWL).  We cover best practices in ontology
building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF,
SPARQL, and SWRL.  During the hands-on portion of the course,
participants will learn to navigate the latest version of the Protege
tool set, which supports the full OWL 2 standard.

- *Dates & location:* September 2nd - 4th, 2013, Hotel & Palais
Strudlhof, Vienna, Austria

- *Course content:*
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201309/content.html

- *Schedule:*
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201309/schedule.html

- *Registration:*
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201309/register.html

- *Facebook event page:* https://www.facebook.com/events/370652556377645/

All portions of the course will be taught by members of the Protege staff:

Matthew Horridge
Natasha Noy
Timothy Redmond
Samson Tu