Search Mailing List Archives
[protege-discussion] Attend SemTechBiz with our 40% Discount Code
noy at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 18 15:30:53 PDT 2013
Join the Protégé team at the Semantic Technology & Business Conference, June 2-5 in San Francisco.
As a friend of Protégé, you’ll receive 40% off your gold passport to the event when you enter the promo-code: BMIR and register here.
Featured sessions include:
- Collaborative Editing of Lightweight Ontologies (a tutorial on the new WebProtégé from the members of the Protégé team, Matthew Horridge, Tania Tudorache, and Natasha Noy)
- State-of-the-art In Semantic Interpretation of Health Care Data
- Designing DNA with Semantics
- Using Semantic Web Technologies to Perform Cross-Study Health Comparisons
- RDF as a Universal Healthcare Exchange Language
- Linked Open Data for Global Hunger
View the full program here.
Keynote speakers include Abhishek Gattani of Walmart, Matthew Degel of Viacom, Nick Holzherr of Whisk, Hans Constandt of ontoforce, and Denny Vrandecic of Wikimedia.
Take advantage of our 40% off promo-code: BMIR and register today.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the protege-discussion