[protege-discussion] Plugin development in 4.1

Uri Shani SHANI at il.ibm.com
Wed Apr 24 02:46:12 PDT 2013

Hi,  I am working with the Eclipse IDE for 4.1.
Is there documentation on developing new Plugins?
Maybe the following is redundant, but this is the exercise I did:
- I replicated DL Query and changed all I saw as relevant in it to have a
different plugin.
- Concentrated on the tab extension, yet my tab never showed up.
- Seems my plugin extension id is not included in the visible_tabs list in
the Preferences. How is this being set up?