[protege-discussion] Plugin development in 4.1

Uri Shani SHANI at il.ibm.com
Thu Apr 25 00:27:58 PDT 2013

Well, I have figured it out by myself after hacking around in all possible
directions.
Seems that the tabs are initialized and shown only if enabled in the
Preferences, so it turned out the Preferences have discovered my new
plugin and once Protege opened and I checked the label of the new plugin,
the tab appeared as well on the tabs row.
Still - I could not find where the extension points are documented so that
the time I spent to discover that wisdom can be saved...
Thanks,
- Uri