[protege-discussion] Sudden erron in Protégé 4.1 and 4.2

André Luiz Tietböhl Ramos andreltramos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:46:32 PDT 2013

Hello,

I was using Protégé fine until yesterday and today when I opened my
ontology it show this message trying to see the classes:

An error occurred whilst creating the view.
ConcurrentModificationException
null

Any help to solve it greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Andre Luiz Tietbohl Ramos
http://www.feng.pucrs.br/~andreltr

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer someone else up."
Mark Twain

I want a feeling worth paying for before I say goodbye...
Matt Johnson