[protege-discussion] Protege 4.x UI customization

Narayanan Chinthavalappu Chidambaran Narayanan_C at infosys.com
Thu Dec 12 21:01:14 PST 2013

Hi,

I have developed a plugin to Protégé. My users will be using my plugin and only a few of the standard Protégé menus. A lot of the existing menus of Protégé are confusing the users.

How do I disable / delete / make invisible some of the standard Protégé menus (such as Edit, View, Refactor etc.)?

Thanks,
Narayanan

Infosys e-mail system.