[protege-discussion] Fwd: WebProtege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 17:11:08 PST 2013

Indeed, the WebProtege code has evolved since we made the Protege 3.4.8
release, and it compiles against the protege sources from our SVN.

There are a few solutions:
1. You comment out the code that calls the exportWithNativeWriter method
in WebProtege code. Or,
2. You replace the protege-owl.jar in your Protege installation with
this one:
http://www.stanford.edu/~ttania/share/protege-owl.jar

Or,
3. You check out the protege-owl source code from our SVN, and use that
one, instead of the jar that comes with the distribution.

Solution 2 is the easiest.

Once we make the Protege 3.5 release and WebProtege 1.0 release, these
changes will not be needed anymore.

Tania