[protege-discussion] Protege-OWL Short Course: Early Bird Rates Expire Soon!

Tom Cloyd tomcloydmsma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:35:19 PST 2013

Jennifer,

This is great...if you within reach of Palo Alto. Otherwise...it's a
long walk through cold country!

Any plans to make this accessible to the Outer World?

Tom

On 02/20/2013 01:26 PM, Jennifer Vendetti wrote:
> Dear Protege Community,
>
> *Early bird rates for the Protege-OWL Short Course expire in one week
> on Wednesday, February 27th at midnight!*
>
> The Protege-OWL Short Course provides an in-depth introduction to
> ontology engineering and the Web Ontology Language (OWL).  We cover
> best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web
> technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, SPARQL, and SWRL.  During the
> hands-on portion of the course, participants will learn to navigate
> the latest version of the Protege tool set, which supports the full
> OWL 2 standard.  Protege is the most popular and widely used ontology
> editor, employed in projects by organizations such as the World Health
> Organization, eBay, and Yahoo!.
>
> - *Dates & location:* March 27-29, 2013, Stanford University
>
> - *Course content:*
> http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201303/content.html
>
> - *Schedule:*
> http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201303/schedule.html
>
> - *Registration:*
> http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/201303/register.html
>
> - *Facebook event page:* https://www.facebook.com/events/443870462334579/
>
> All portions of the course will be taught by members of the Protege staff:
>
> Matthew Horridge
> Natasha Noy
> Timothy Redmond
> Samson Tu
> Tania Tudorache
> Jennifer Vendetti
>
> Questions?  Contact protege-shortcourse at lists.stanford.edu.
>
> Best Regards,
> The Protege Team

Tom Cloyd, MS MA
Private practice Psychotherapist
Cedar City / St. George, Utah, U.S.A: (435) 272-3332
<< tc at tomcloyd.com >> (email) << TomCloyd.com >> (website)
<< Sleightmind.com >> (mental health issues weblog)