[protege-discussion] WebProtege portlet development resources

Umashanthi Pavalanathan umashanthip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:15:19 PST 2013

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the link. I have already gone through it to checkout the code
and setting up the dev environment.
I am interested in resources regarding portlet development, such as the
details about which abstract classes to implement, configurations to make
the new portlet available in WebProtege web app, etc. I've started looking
into the source code of existing portlets to learn these. But any resources
with such details would be very helpful.

I am interested in developing a portlet to pull up data from a storage
system and display additional resources we have for each individual
instance.

Thanks,
Umashanthi