[protege-discussion] Visualization Plugins for WebProtege

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:15:36 PST 2013

Hi Umashanti,

This is another late reply, while trying to catch up with unanswered
emails on this email list...

As far as I know, there is no visualization plug-in for WebProtégé,
although I could imagine that somebody may have started working on it :)

On another note, you can integrate arbitrary HTML code in your
WebProtege configuration using the HtmlMessagePortlet [1]. In case you
need only an overview of a snapshot (i.e. not live visualization), this
could show exported images or screen shots from Ontograf or any other tool.

Csongor

[1]
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeLayoutConfig#Embedding_HTML_in_a_portlet