[protege-discussion] Webprotege

rperro88 at hotmail.com rperro88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:07:56 PST 2013

Dear all,I write to this email address because the one related to webprotege has no response to my question.
I would like to know why on webprotege, on property tab, doesn't appear the list of all owl property (I need owl:sameAs, rdfs:seeAlso).
Can you help me, it'very important!
at this stage, I have the possibiltity only to choose between property that I have created and property rdfs:label and rdf:comment.

Thank you in advance.

Roberta Perrone