[protege-discussion] Webprotege

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 24 16:24:20 PST 2013

Dear Roberta,

Tania already gave you the most exhaustive answer possible at this
moment to your question on the WebProtege mailing list:
http://protege-ontology-editor-knowledge-acquisition-system.136.n4.nabble.com/webprotege-tp4656999p4657003.html

If the answers given by Tania and earlier by Matthew, who know
EVERYTHING about WebProtege, does not satisfy your curiosity, I am
afraid it is totally useless for you to repeat the very same question
over and over again, and cross post it on several mailing list.

Sincerely,
Csongor