[protege-discussion] WebProtege portlet development resources

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:08:27 PST 2013

On 01/22/2013 02:14 PM, Umashanthi Pavalanathan wrote:
> Hi Tania,
>
> Thanks so much for the documentation.
> I was able to build a new portlet following existing portlet code.
> Your documentation will be definitely useful to build it quickly.

Glad to hear that!

> I guess step 3 of creating a tab should also be followed when creating
> a portlet.

Yes, definitely. I added the UIFactory step for the portlets a few hours
after sending the email, when I realized I forgot it :)

If you have any more questions about the portlets or tab development,
please post them on the list, and I will update the wiki right away, so
that others can also benefit.

Thank you!
Tania