Search Mailing List Archives
[protege-discussion] WebProtege build 104 is now available
tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 5 15:07:41 PDT 2013
WebProtege build 104 is now available for download.
WebProtege Build 104 (July 05, 2013)
* Fixed a design issue with the properties portlet which caused
annotations not to be displayed.
* Made the properties porlet display superclasses that
are/SomeValuesFrom/and/HasValue/restrictions as property values.
* WebProtege now uses the "reference" OBO Format parser for parsing
* Improved the layout and utility of the various OBO metadata editing
* Fixed a bug that caused the link in watch notification emails to be
* Turned off recaptcha verification from sign up dialog.
The full release notes and download are available on the wiki:
The Protege team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the protege-discussion