[protege-discussion] Next release of Webprotege

Eddy.VANDERLINDEN at ext.ec.europa.eu Eddy.VANDERLINDEN at ext.ec.europa.eu
Fri Jul 19 07:05:58 PDT 2013

Hello Matthew,

I have, with this nice weather, only 3 points:
-       Thanks in advance for publishing the build with the grid update.
-       We remarked there is a difficulty to reach the comments popup with the new version.
An "edit notes" empty frame is shown above the normal "edit notes" popup.
The first one cannot be moved to reach the notes popup.
It looks as here:

-       Nabble is out of order for the moment: an error 500 is displayed when a topic is clicked

Sorry for the disturbance but, as compensation, I wish you all a splendid w-e :)

Best regards - Meilleures salutations - Mit freundlichen Grüssen - Met vriendelijke groeten
Eddy Vanderlinden
DIGIT Unit 01, Brussels
MIA - Methodologies, Interoperability and Architectures
Tel.: +32 2 295 26 64