[protege-discussion] Logging not initialized

Adriano Gaved agaved at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:29:29 PDT 2013

Hi all
I just finished re-install Protege 4.3.o build 304 on my Mac OS X 10.7.5 machine.
When I start it, it complaints that the logger is not initialized (it seems to me this is the same problem mentioned in https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/protege-discussion/2012-April/005928.html).
In info.plist I see these two lines:
			<key>log4j.configuration</key>
			<string>file:Contents/Resources/log4j.xml</string>
and log4j.xml is there, where advertised ... (there is a file with the same name at the same level than Contents, though).
How should I fix this?
Thanks in advance
    Adriano

--
Everything is possible, for people that don't know what is talking about.