[protege-discussion] Question about SWRL built-in "hasNumberOfPropertyValues"‏‏‏

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 31 16:23:35 PDT 2013

I don't find hasNumberOfPropertyValues documented in the
SWRLAboxBuiltIns wiki page. I assume the built-in is no longer supported.

You can duplicate the functionality of hasNumberOfPropertyValues using
the sqwrl:count(..) built-in.

hasNumberOfPropertyValues(3, AnInstance, aProperty) is exactly the same as

aProperty(AnInstance, ?value) and sqwrl:count(3, ?value)

Samson