[protege-discussion] 회신: Question about SWRL built-in "hasNumberOfPropertyValues"‏‏‏

Kang, Sungku skang47 at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 31 22:43:02 PDT 2013

As far as I know, SQWRL built-in primitives can only be used for the result (after ->) so it would not help reasoning based on the cardinality but just help querying existing information.

Therefore, since hasNumberOfPropertyValues is no longer supported, there is no primitive supporting reasoning based on the cardinality (which is only available on closed world assumption) with SWRL.

Am I right?

If there's another way to implement the reasoning based on the cardinality or use previous version of SWRL (which has hasNumberOfPropertyValues), please let me know.

Regards,

SungKu
보낸 사람: Samson Tu [swt at stanford.edu] 대신 protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu [protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu]
보낸 날짜: 2013년 7월 31일 수요일 오후 6:23
받는 사람: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
제목: Re: [protege-discussion] Question about SWRL built-in "hasNumberOfPropertyValues"‏‏‏

I don't find hasNumberOfPropertyValues documented in the
SWRLAboxBuiltIns wiki page. I assume the built-in is no longer supported.

You can duplicate the functionality of hasNumberOfPropertyValues using
the sqwrl:count(..) built-in.

hasNumberOfPropertyValues(3, AnInstance, aProperty) is exactly the same as

aProperty(AnInstance, ?value) and sqwrl:count(3, ?value)

Samson