[protege-discussion] regarding web-protege

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Mar 5 11:06:03 PST 2013

Hi,

You should expect a downloadable release some time in May.  For now, please use the version at

http://webprotege-beta.stanford.edu

Despite the beta tag, it's stable, you can have private ontologies and we are serious about not loosing your data :)

Cheers,

Matthew

p.s. in future please could you post on the webprotege-feedback list?