[protege-discussion] need a system using an ontology to test my work

Masoumeh Nourollahi mnoor.7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:00:00 PDT 2013

Hey guys

I'm working on evaluation (validation and verification) of ontologies, and
need a system that uses ontology to test my work on.
I need to have access to the original ontology and the system that uses it,
I'll apply some changes to the ontology and will evaluate these change's
effects on the system's performance.
I there anyone here that have developed a system (such as a recommend-er
system) that uses ontology, so that i could use it as my case study?

Bests,
Masoumeh