[protege-discussion] need a system using an ontology to test my work

Soheil Qanbari soheil.qanbari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 04:09:02 PDT 2013

Hi Masoumeh,

I guess you need to use the NeOn Toolkit which supports for the ontology
engineering life-cycle.

http://neon-toolkit.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.neon-project.org/nw/Welcome_to_the_NeOn_Project

Here's a guide on the evaluation process:

http://www.neon-project.org/web-content/media/book-chapters/Chapter-14.pdf

In particular you need to use its Ontology Evaluation plugins. The plugin
is RaDON:

http://neon-toolkit.org/wiki/RaDON
http://www.neon-project.org/nw/Movie:_RaDON_-_Repair_and_Diagnosis_of_Networked_Ontologies

ParOWL plugin is also useful.