[protege-discussion] Ontology Graph

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 3 14:18:10 PST 2014

Hi Manal,

As Matthew and I suggested you on the webprotege mailing list, you
should download the ontology from WebProtege, and use Protege 4 and its
visualization plugins (such as OntoGraf) or, other tools that provide
ontology visualization services, because WebProtege does not have any
visualization plug-in at the moment.

Csongor