[protege-discussion] Fwd: Re: [protege-dev] Problem with events and database backing

clemens utschig clemens.utschig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 12:48:09 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: clemens utschig <clemens.utschig at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, February 16, 2014
Subject: Fwd: Re: [protege-dev] [protege-discussion] Problem with events
and database backing
To: Timothy Redmond <tredmond at stanford.edu>

So, i got to the point of sneaking a kb under the protege app at runtime -
pretty much a new constructor in project (using the code from the one with
uri, and calling all the methods) and then
projectmanager.getpm.setcurrentproject... Almost there, but now i really
need your help - all the default widgets are working - but when i click on
an instance within the instance widget the form does not show? ... If i use
the default project constructor (with a string) and do the same thing - it
does show up.. Unfortunately i cant debug into this with all the threads
running around, so i really need some advice here - is there some other
magic?

On Sunday, February 16, 2014, clemens utschig <clemens.utschig at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hey timothy - first of all thanks a ton for the reply.
>
> Yes i am on version 3.5.. The problem is that i cant create a server
project first as i use the ontology to configure a (remote) application on
the fly - and want to use the protege app to do configuration on top of
that - think of the ontology as a graph within a deployable server app. And
i dont want to start messing with two servers (my own and its lifecyle and
the protege one ;-)

> I'll try to tweak the protege app tmrw a little - and see if i can sneak
a project instance underneath it on the fly (rather than it *owning* and
opening a uri..)..