[protege-discussion] Find and changa an Individual in a .owl file

André Luiz Tietböhl Ramos andreltramos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:29:09 PST 2014

Hello,

I do have an Individual (own#real) that does not exist in my ontology
(it is not shown in Protegé's Indivuduals tab) but exists according to
the reasoner (FACT++).  The only similar Individual I have is called
Real (notice the CAPS).  I cannot use a DL SELECT command either because
the reasoner complies about this issue. Thus, I opened the .owl file and
found several owl#real occurrences. My question is: can i simply change
real by Real in the .owl file with no side affects?

TIA,

Andre Luiz

Version: 4.1
OS: ubuntu 13.10